Site is nearly completed, please check back soon.....
What is commonly referred to as yoga is a classical Indian system—the discipline of physical yoga. Through a series of physical poses, called asanas, yoga teaches us how to quiet the mind by placing attention on the breath and on the movement and stillness of the body. A refined system of physical development, the practice of yoga focuses not only on flexibility but also on strength, balance and endurance.
Benefits of a Wellness Yoga Program:
• Develop strong limber, healthy bodies
• Increase focus, concentration and attention span
• Relax and sleep better
• Cope with stress more effectively
• Discover a sense of awareness and respect for themselves, others and the world around them.
• Improves digestion
• Improves balance
• Help reduce test anxiety through simple relaxation strategies